Statement of Beliefs
The following is a platform for actions to solve the Nation’s problems. We ask that these Beliefs be considered by all People. Ponder them and make known your approval.
- All People have Natural Rights – individual Rights, simply because they are alive;
- We the People have instituted Government to secure our Rights;
- According to our Charters of Freedom – our Governing Documents, sovereignty rests with the People. Here in America, the People have the ultimate power;
- Our Federal and State Constitutions and Declaration of Independence – our Charters of Freedom, are inextricably intertwined;
- Every principle, prohibition, restriction and mandate of our Charters of Freedom represents a guaranteed, individual Right;
- The People are the source of all political power – no one gets into office unless WE put them there;
- All elected officials are limited by our written Constitutions – if not authorized in writing, such acts are UNLAWFUL;
- The Constitution is not a menu;
- The Constitution cannot defend itself;
- As Government gains ground, Liberty loses ground;
- Unfortunately, it is now true that individuals and small groups cannot prevail in attempts to hold government accountable to their State and Federal Constitutions;
- To hold Government accountable, a critical mass is needed.
- The way our system of governance is now working is in sharp contrast to the way it is designed to work;
- We don’t change our Constitutions by ignoring them;
- Unconstitutional behavior by Government officials is our fault; the People have allowed it to happen due in large part to inadequate civic education in our public schools;
- The People have always had the ultimate power in America and have always been the final arbiters of constitutionality.